..::Poppy, Quinn & Thomas::.. After having shown her wedding dress to her mom, Poppy and Loreene went out of the atelier to talk about the wedding and stuff. L. - So are you ready for the great day? - P. - Uhm… yeah… - she said reluctantly. L. - Are you nervous? - Loreene knew her daughter very well, she knew she was nervous, but there was something else and she did want to know what. P. - I don’t know.. I feel… - she really didn’t know how she felt like. - Maybe I’m afraid. - she finally said. L. - Afraid? About Quinn? - she hit the point. P. - Uhmm… yes… I mean I know he loves me, but… - L. - But you’re afraid he will leave you like that asshole guy did. - Loreene knew very, very well her daughter. Poppy didn’t say a word, she knew how stupid that thought was, but a little part of her was focused on it anyway. L. - Quinn loves you, Thomas l...
Comments